The movie “Meet Joe Black” was primarily filmed in various locations in the United States. Some of the notable filming locations include:
- New York City, New York: Several scenes were shot in different parts of New York City, including Central Park, 5th Avenue, and the Queensboro Bridge.
- Newport, Rhode Island: The grand mansion scenes, including the exterior shots, were filmed at Rosecliff, a historic mansion located in Newport.
- Tarrytown, New York: Lyndhurst, another grand estate located in Tarrytown, served as the filming location for some interior and exterior scenes.
- North Hills, Los Angeles, California: The Brentwood Country Mart in North Hills was used as the backdrop for some scenes.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA): The museum’s Urban Light installation was featured in one scene of the movie.
These are just a few of the main filming locations used in “Meet Joe Black,” but there may have been additional locations as well.