To find your IP address, you can follow these steps:
- On a computer or mobile device, connect to the network you want to check the IP address for (e.g., Wi-Fi network or cellular network).
- Open a web browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) on your device.
- In the browser’s address bar, type “what is my IP” or “my IP address” and press Enter.
- Several websites will provide you with your IP address information. Look for a result that displays your IP address.
- Your IP address will be a series of numbers separated by periods (e.g., 192.168.0.1). It may be displayed as “IPv4 address” or “IP address.”
Note that there may be slight variations in the steps depending on your operating system or device. Additionally, if you are behind a router or using a proxy, the IP address displayed may be the router’s IP address rather than your specific device’s IP address.